Superannuation is all about setting you and your family up for long-term. And at Aintree Group, we want to make sure you can sleep well at night knowing your financial future is secure.
We have extensive experience with Self-Managed Super Funds (SMSFs) and Trusts at Aintree Group.
Our Superannuation Services are overseen by our Superannuation Administrator Anne Burridge. Anne is a Chartered Accountant who specialises in SMSFs.
Here are some of the ways Aintree Group can help you with your future…
Establishing a New Superannuation Fund
We will take care of:
- Trust Deed; and
- Tax File Number and Australian Business Number Application; and
- Minutes, Membership Application forms and Member Advice Notices; and
- Notification of Beneficiaries Form; and
- Trustee Declaration and Consent to Act Forms; and
- GST registration (if applicable).
Ongoing Administration Support
We’ll look after:
- Establishing and maintaining member records, accounting records, and trustee minutes; and
- Monitoring compliance with investment strategy; and
- Preparing annual financial statements and member statements; and
- Lodgement of annual tax return; and
- Preparing and lodging business activity statements and instalment activity statements; and
- Providing advice on compliance with the Trust Deed, and the SIS Act and Regulations; and
- Organising an independent audit of the Fund and actuarial certificate (if applicable).
We can assist you with:
- Pension set-up documents; and
- Member pension request; and
- Pension acceptance; and
- PAYG Registration; and
- Pension minutes; and
- Pension start calculations; and
- Annual pension minimum and maximum (where applicable) calculations; and
- Provision of annual PAYG payment summary.
We use local Superannuation Auditors, ASF Audits to help us with compliance. Find out more about them here.