Part of our community involvement includes sponsoring local charity events, athletes, artists and fundraising campaigns.
Aintree Group are excited to be able to offer a number of different types of sponsorship. We’ve tried to make it as simple as possible for you to get a sponsorship that suits your needs, so there should be something for everyone!
If you’re looking for a community-minded organisation to support you and your cause, fill out the application form below.
Types of Sponsorship:
We provide monetary support to other businesses, organisations and community or charity events to value of up to $1000. For example, uniforms for local sports teams, supplies for community recreation classes, venue hire for community events or performances.
We help you fundraise for a cause close to your heart. Aintree Group provides items to be used as prizes in raffles, competitions, games or silent auctions at the fundraising event.
Aintree Group will provide funds to help you with equipment, coaching or travel. This is for individuals or teams who are elite in their field, which can include performing arts, fine arts, academia and sport.
Terms & Conditions:
- For Fundraising Sponsorships, we supply a product to be used as a prize for a raffle or silent action, not necessarily monetary funds.
- We require at least four weeks to consider application.
- As a small business our funds are limited, and we regret that we cannot support every application that is submitted.
- If you are granted a sponsorship, we will provide our logo and company details and will discuss an appropriate way for those to be displayed in acknowledgement of our sponsorship.
- Money or products donated must go to the cause specified in your application.
- Money or products donated as part of a sponsorship cannot be pocketed by individuals or companies involved. It is for not-for-profit use only.
- Corporate Sponsorships must be for specific, identifiable not-for-profit projects, and/or items that are essential for your community endeavour.
- We respond to applicants within five business days of submitting expressions of interest, regardless of sponsorship approval.
For questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact our Marketing & Communications Manager – Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our community involvement!