Types of Sponsorship
We provide monetary support to other businesses, organisations and community or charity events to value of up to $1000. For example, uniforms for local sports teams, supplies for community recreation classes, venue hire for community events or performances.
We help you fundraise for a cause close to your heart. Aintree Group provides items to be used as prizes in raffles, competitions, games or silent auctions at the fundraising event.
Aintree Group will provide funds to help you with equipment, coaching or travel. This is for individuals or teams who are elite in their field, which can include performing arts, fine arts, academia and sport.
Sponsorship Application FormTo send us an expression of interest, please complete the initial application form below. We’ll then be in touch to discuss your application further.
"*" indicates required fields
Terms & Conditions:
- For Fundraising Sponsorships, we supply a product to be used as a prize for a raffle or silent action, not necessarily monetary funds.
- We require at least four weeks to consider application.
- As a small business our funds are limited, and we regret that we cannot support every application that is submitted.
- If you are granted a sponsorship, we will provide our logo and company details and will discuss an appropriate way for those to be displayed in acknowledgement of our sponsorship.
- Money or products donated must go to the cause specified in your application.
- Money or products donated as part of a sponsorship cannot be pocketed by individuals or companies involved. It is for not-for-profit use only.
- Corporate Sponsorships must be for specific, identifiable not-for-profit projects, and/or items that are essential for your community endeavour.
- We respond to applicants within five business days of submitting expressions of interest, regardless of sponsorship approval.
For questions regarding our Terms and Conditions, please contact our Communications Coordinator, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our community involvement!