Our office is located at Level 1 273 Camberwell Road Camberwell.
Local Parking Options:
There is free council parking available at:
- Camberwell Sports Ground – 420 Camberwell Road. Some car spaces have no time limit, please refer to signage. This is a 10 minute walk or 6 minute tram ride to/from the office.
- Multi-level carpark for Woolworths, Kmart & Aldi, accessible via Fairholm Grove and Station Street. Please refer to signage for time limits. This is a 5 minute walk to/from the office.
There are also paid parking facilities available nearby, including:
- Paid metered parking in the Council Carpark at rear of 273 Camberwell Road, accessible via Butler Street. Please refer to signage for parking rates and time limits.
- Paid metered street parking along Camberwell Road. Please refer to signage for parking rates, time limits and clearway times.
- Camberwell Sunday Market carpark, accessible via Station Street. Please refer to signage for parking rates and time limits. This is a 5 minute walk to/from the office.
Basement Carpark Access (for Team Members only):
The building’s basement carpark is reserved for Team Members who have been assigned carparks.
All Aintree Group car spaces are marked and numbered. It is important that you only park in your assigned carpark on the specific day allocated. You should not park in someone else’s carpark unless specifically directed to by the Business Manager.
Please speak to the Business Manager if you have any questions about the car parking.
How to access the basement carpark:
- Access Council Carpark using Butler Street.
- Drive to rear of 273 Camberwell Road building.
- Access to our carpark is through the third garage door on the right when facing towards the building. Please note the door is further back under the building than the other two garage doors (refer to image below).
- Enter access code into the white covered keypad, followed by the “Enter” key. You will be provided the access code ahead of time.
- Please park in your allocated/numbered bay.
- You can access the office from the elevator and stairs at the rear left of the basement carpark.
- If you have any issues, call our office on 03 9851 7999.
Need to book an appointment? Get in touch!
For local community, council and updates check the Boroondara Council page.