Free Consultation for Young Adults:
Learn About Life Beyond School
We’re here to answer all the questions you have about finances, tax, savings, super and more.
There’s many practical questions that you might want answered as you turn 18 and look ahead to life beyond school, and you’re not sure who or how to ask.
You also don’t necessarily know what you don’t know, so it can be tough to know where to begin.
We offer a free consultation to our client’s children as they turn 18, to help answer some of those questions, and get you started on the right track financially in adulthood.
What you can get out of it:
- You’ll be able to tick off the important life-admin tasks that kick in when you turn 18, and get peace of mind knowing you aren’t missing any important paperwork.
- You get one-on-one time with an expert in a completely obligation and judgement-free setting. We don’t expect you to know how any of this stuff works before you walk in the door (and if you do – we’ll go from there!). It’s our job to help you build your understanding and knowledge on the things that matter to you.
- It means you’re getting your advice from a legitimate source. There’s a lot of misinformation online, including on social media, where people talk confidently on topics they’re not qualified in and/or share advice that is not relevant or applicable in Australia.
- It’s an opportunity to ask questions about how things like tax, super and finances actually work, and get clarify on what you need to organise vs what your employer should do for you.
- You can also discuss some of those long-term goals that seem so far off and impossible to achieve, and we’ll help break down the smaller steps you can take now to make achieving those goals much easier.
Register for your free consultation by filling in the form below…
Once it’s submitted, someone from our team will be in touch with you to book a meeting.
This consultation is completely led by you. If you have specific questions or concerns that you want answers to, bring them along and we’ll tackle them together. If you’re not sure where to start or hat to ask – then we’ll begin by covering off some key items that everyone needs to know (you can pick out some items below), and go from there!
We’ll cover what they don’t teach you in school…
There are many boring, but necessary, adult responsibilities that would be much simpler to navigate if we were taught about them ahead of time – instead of just being expected to know the minute we step out of school and into the “real world”.
We thought it was about time there was a “guidebook” of sorts for adult life, which told you all the things they don’t teach you at school – including how to save money, how to buy a house, how to claim tax deductions or how to start your own business.
So we made one!