At Aintree Group, we are committed to keeping everyone Covid-Safe and healthy so that we can fully support you and your business going forward. We have kept up to date with all official health advice World Health Organisation (WHO) and Australian Department of Health throughout the pandemic.
We know that remaining flexible and measured in our approach will serve you and us best in the long run, so our Covid-Safe practices and policies adjust regularly according to the current restrictions and regulations within Victoria and Metropolitan Melbourne.
Some of the key changes for our team, clients and office:
- First and foremost, we adhere to all restrictions and official health advice provided to us by the Victorian Government, Australian Department of Health and Chief Health Officers.
- All of our team members are fully vaccinated, as at Tuesday 26 October 2021.
- All visitors to our office must be fully vaccinated. Where that is not possible, we make other meeting arrangements.
- Masks are worn inside the office at all time, in accordance with current health advice.
- The office is set up so that people are more than 1.5 meters apart from each other, and we keep to the density limits advised by the Chief Health Officer at any given time.
- We use screening questionnaires to approve all onsite and offsite meetings, to avoid contact with people who have attended exposure sites or had contact with a positive COVID-19 case.
- Visitors use the Service Victoria QR Check-In system and hand sanitiser upon entry to the office.
- Team members use a QR code with screening questions and temperature checks at the beginning of every workday.
- We clean desks and chairs regularly and opened up internal doors to limit the need to touch door handles.
- We have several HEPA filters operating throughout the office. When weather permits, we also open balcony doors to let fresh air throughout the office space.
- Files are being predominantly handled electronically, with tight security protocols to ensure data protection. Please click here for more information on our cyber security measures.
- We continue to conduct full team meetings via video call to ensure we keep to density limits and maintain physical distancing.
- We have instructed our team to stay home if they are unwell and to follow the advice of health professionals and get clearance or stay isolated if they are required to do so.
- We also provide mental health and wellness resources and reminders to our team members and clients to help support them through the challenges of the pandemic on their lives as a whole.