At Aintree Group, we are courageous custodians of our community.
Our Core Values
At Aintree Group, we’re passionate about community involvement and empowerment. Community is an integral part of our core values, which provide direction and purpose in our everyday operations. This extends from the work we complete for our clients, to the way we interact as a team, to the events and fundraisers we participate in and the organisations that we sponsor and support.
Supporting Our Community
Over the years we’ve developed strong, working relationships with many charitable organisations and committees. We offer our support in many ways – from fundraising and sponsorships, to volunteering our time and hosting events.
Our community involvement is heavily lead by our team and the causes, projects and charities close to their hearts. Our Directors serve on the board for many community organisations, including Graham Haydar for Big Group Hug and Sophie Cohen for Mindfull Aus.
We’re also members of B1G1, as part of the “Business For Good” movement.
These are some of the community organisations, charities and fundraising campaigns that we’re lucky to have worked with or contributed to:
- Run For The Kids
- PNET Cancer Foundation
- Ivanhoe Grammar School’s Friends of Ridgeway Music, Friends of Ridgeway Theatre, and Old Ivanhoe Grammarian’s Association.
- Bindaas Bollywood Dance Company
- Busy Kingdom‘s 2017 EP release.
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation
- Chatterbox Australia
- Montmorency Primary School
- Share The Dignity
- Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation and Chronic Illness Peer Support Program
- Camberwell Business Club
- 5 Up 5 Down
- RSPCA’s Million Paws Walk
- Eat Up
- Jeans for Genes Day
- National Pyjama Day
- Ovarian Cancer Ladies Fundraising Luncheon 2019
- Headspace Collingwood’s Community Day 2019
- International Women’s Day
- Second Chance Animal Rescue
- Big Group Hug
- Feast for Freedom
- RSPCA Cupcake Day
- Salty Theatre
- Hoodies 4 Homelessness
- Melbourne MS Run + Ride Festival
- Old Ivanhoe Soccer Club
- Mindfull Aus
- Preston Bullants Amateur Football Club
- Opportunity International Australia
- Wear it Purple
Part of our community involvement includes sponsoring local athletes, artists, teams and charities.
Aintree Group have sponsored many events (from charity drives to networking nights to musical performances) over the years. We’re also the official sponsor of Australian Canoe Slalom athletes Kaylen Bassett, Tristan Carter and Ben Ross.
We offer three levels of sponsorship, so you can choose what suits your needs best. If you’re interested in finding out more about sponsorship from Aintree Group, please click here.
Other ways we can get involved:
- Hosting seminars, meetings and corporate events in our conference room. Find out more here.
- Online support: we can share an event, endeavour or achievement in our newsletter, or on our website and/or social media pages.
Click here to read our tips on small business social responsibility.
If you have any questions about our sponsorship and donation policies, please contact our Communications Coordinator, Chelsea, at email@example.com.