Community Involvement at Aintree Group
At Aintree Group, we’re passionate about community involvement and empowerment, and we regularly fundraise for a broad range of charities.
Over the years we’ve developed strong, ongoing relationships with many charitable organisations and committees. So we have a wide network of people we can provide long-term support to!
We’re also members of B1G1, as part of the “Business For Good” movement.
Our Community Network
These are some of the charities and fundraising campaigns that we’re lucky to have worked with.
- Run For The Kids
- Ivanhoe Grammar School’s Friends of Ridgeway Music, Friends of Ridgeway Theatre, and annual Musical Production, concerts and plays.
- Bindaas Bollywood Dance Company’s annual MAYA fundraising concert in support of HerSpace and Bushfire Relief (2020).
- Sponsor for Busy Kingdom‘s 2017 EP release.
- OIGA‘s 2018 Cocktails and Connections Networking Evening.
- PNET Cancer Foundation‘s Trivia Night 2018.
- Gold Sponsor for the 2018 “Unite to Fight Cancer” Ladies Luncheon in support of the Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
- Chatterbox Australia‘s “Superhero Day” in support of MDA.
- Montmorency Primary School‘s 2018 school musical, ‘Saving Home’.
- Share The Dignity
- Aintree Group Directors Graham, Shane and Andrea are all members of the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Camberwell Business Club
- Chronic Illness Peer Support Program – Royal Children’s Hospital
- 2019 Melbourne MS Cycle
- 5 Up 5 Down
- RSPCA’s Million Paws Walk
- Eat Up
- Jeans for Genes Day
- National Pyjama Day 2019 & 2020
- Gold Sponsor of the Ovarian Cancer Ladies Fundraising Luncheon 2019
- Headspace Collingwood’s Community Day 2019.
- Hosting annual International Women’s Day events in support of various charities.
- Second Chance Animal Rescue‘s Paws At Work program
- Big Group Hug‘s 2020 “Socks, Jocks & PJs” Campaign
- Feast for Freedom 2020
- Movember 2020
Part of our community involvement includes sponsoring local athletes, artists, events and fundraising campaigns.
For several years Aintree Group has been an official sponsor of Australian Canoe Slalom athlete Kaylen Bassett.
We have supported Kaylen with funding for overseas competitions such as the ECA Cup in Europe, and it’s been fantastic to see him grow and develop as an athlete.
Are you looking for a sponsor?
Aintree Group are excited to be able to offer a number of different levels and types of sponsorship.
We’ve tried to make it as simple as possible for you to get a sponsorship that suits your needs, so there should be something for everyone!
We offer three types of sponsorship…
1. Corporate Sponsorship
This is used to provide monetary support to other businesses, organisations and community or charity events to value of up to $1000.
2. Fundraising Sponsorship
Our Fundraising Sponsorship is when we help you fundraise for a cause close to your heart. We’ll provide items to be used as prizes in raffles, competitions, games or silent auctions at your fundraising event.
3. Individual/Team Sponsorship
This level of sponsorship is for individuals or teams who are elite in their field, such as performing arts, fine arts, academia and sport.
If you’re interested in finding out more about sponsorship from Aintree Group, please click here.
Other ways we can get involved:
- Hosting seminars, meetings and corporate events in our conference room. Find out more here.
- Online support: we can share an event, endeavour or achievement in our newsletter, or on our website and/or social media pages.
Click here to read our tips on small business social responsibility.
If you have any questions about our sponsorship and donation policies, please contact our Communications Coordinator, Chelsea, at email@example.com.