Community Involvement at Aintree Group
At Aintree Group, we’re passionate about community involvement and empowerment, and we regularly fundraise for a broad range of charities.
Over the years we’ve developed strong, ongoing relationships with many charitable organisations and committees. So we have a wide network of people we can provide long-term support to!
We’re also members of B1G1, as part of the “Business For Good” movement.
Our Community Network
These are some of the charities and fundraising campaigns that we’re lucky to have worked with.
- Run For The Kids
- Cancer Foundation
- Ivanhoe Grammar School’s Friends of Ridgeway Music, Friends of Ridgeway Theatre, and annual Musical Production, concerts and plays.
- Bindaas Bollywood Dance Company’s annual MAYA fundraising concert in support of HerSpace.
- Sponsor for Busy Kingdom‘s 2017 EP release.
- OIGA‘s 2018 Cocktails and Connections Networking Evening.
- Peter MacCallum Cancer Foundation.
- Chatterbox Australia‘s “Superhero Day” in support of MDA.
- Montmorency Primary School‘s 2018 school musical, ‘Saving Home’.
- Share The Dignity
- Aintree Group Directors Graham, Shane and Andrea are all members of the Royal Children’s Hospital Foundation.
- Camberwell Business Club
- Chronic Illness Peer Support Program – Royal Children’s Hospital
- 2019 Melbourne MS Cycle
- 5 Up 5 Down
- RSPCA’s Million Paws Walk
- Eat Up
- Jeans for Genes Day
- National Pyjama Day
- Ovarian Cancer Ladies Fundraising Luncheon 2019
- Headspace Collingwood’s Community Day 2019
- International Women’s Day
- Second Chance Animal Rescue‘s Paws At Work program
- Big Group Hug
- Feast for Freedom
- Sponsor for Salty Theatre‘s run of Voldemort and the Teenage Hogwarts Musical Parody
- Bronze Sponsor for Footscape in 2022
- Sponsor for Old Ivanhoe Soccer Club in 2022
Part of our community involvement includes sponsoring local athletes, artists, teams and charities.
Aintree Group have sponsored many events (from charity drives to networking nights to musical performances) over the years. We’re also the official sponsor of Australian Canoe Slalom athletes Kaylen Bassett and Tristan Carter.
We offer three levels of sponsorship, so you can choose what suits your needs best. If you’re interested in finding out more about sponsorship from Aintree Group, please click here.
Other ways we can get involved:
- Hosting seminars, meetings and corporate events in our conference room. Find out more here.
- Online support: we can share an event, endeavour or achievement in our newsletter, or on our website and/or social media pages.
Click here to read our tips on small business social responsibility.
If you have any questions about our sponsorship and donation policies, please contact our Communications Coordinator, Chelsea, at firstname.lastname@example.org.